THINKCAR Thinkdiag Full System OBD2 Diagnostic Tool
1. All Car Brands License Activated and 1 Year Free Update Online
After 1 Year, you can pay Thinkdiag All Car Brands 2 Year License or pay for the unique software you need only in app.
2. Connect car via bluetooth on smartphone, app name is ThinkDiag
3. Plug ThinkDiag into the OBD port, open ThinkDiag App on the smartphone to do the vehicle diagnosis.
4. 16 kinds of reset service
5. Full System Diagnosis
6. Cover Up to 115 Major Vehicle Manufacturers: ThinkDiag covers 115 major vehicle manufacturers in the market, and keep updating
7. Multi-language: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Russian
THINKCAR THINKDIAG is an automotive diagnostic device more powerful than easydiag, which supports full systems diagnsis for the car and 16 kinds of reset functions. ThinkDiag will be a $3000 level professional scan tool.
Comprehensive functions include diagnostic module, ThinkStore module, ThinkMoments module, Me module, etc
1. All Systems Full Functions Diagnosis, reading system fault codes, and clear system fault codes
2. Read vehicle’s information automatically
3. Start communicating with ECU, scanning fault codes
4. Read vehicle’s live data, and present by graph. Optional combination of multiple data.
5. Generate a diagnostic report
Thinkdiag Coverage Systems:
1.Oil Reset Service
3.Electronic Parking Brake Reset
4.Battery Register & Battery Maintenance
6.Electronic Throttle Position Reset & Learn
7.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
8.Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
11.Injector matching MaEET
12.Air Suspension Reset
13. Gearbox Reset
15.AFS Reset (EGR)
Note: These special function NOT for all car models, if you are confused, Please send your car brand, model and release year to seller to check it for you
Thinkdiag Support Car List:
Aston Martin, Audi, Benz, BMW, Chrysler, Honda, JP-Isuzu, KIA, Land Rover, Maserati, Porsche, Renault, Rover, SAAB, Seat, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, USA Ford, Volvo,
Citroen, Daewoo, Mitsubishi, Skoda, Hyundai, Mazda, Ferrari, Nissan, Smart, Peugeot, SGM, Fiat, Opel, Sprinter, Ssangyong, VW, GM…
Smartphone Support: Android & iOS
Software Subscriptions: Free 1-Year Subscription
Dimensions: 4.6 x 3 x 1.5 inches
Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Compatible OBD II Protocols: ISO 14230-4(KWP2000), ISO 15765-4(CAN), ISO9141-2(iso), ISO14229(uds), SAEJ1850(VPW & PWM)
Q1: Does ThinkDiag require an internet connection?
A1: ThinkDiag device required Bluetooth connection with your smartphone. If you need to update your vehicle diagnostic software, your smartphone needs an internet connection.
Q2: Can I share my test reports with others?
A2: Yes, you can share your reports on Facebook, Twitter, or in the ThinkDiag app’s community ThinkMoments.
Q3: What format are the reports saved or exported in?
A3: The reports can be exported as PDF so you can easily share or print it.
Q4: Does ThinkDiag need charging?
A4: ThinkDiag is powered directly by the vehicle’s OBD II port.
Q5: Can ThinkDiag be used on more than one car?
A5: Yes, it can be used with different vehicles as long as you download the corresponding diagnostic software.
Q6: Can my ThinkDiag device connect to multiple smartphones?
A6: Yes, simply use the same account to log into a new smartphone. You can restore the previously purchased software by downloading it on the new phone.
Q7: What is a Manufacturer Software subscription?
A7: Each manufacturer software subscription gives you access to ALL diagnostic functions, including read/clear codes, live data streaming, actuation tests, and ALL maintenance functions of the manufacturer you picked.
Q8: What are the requirements on Android and IOS version?
A8: It is recommended to use Thinkdiag software on Android 5.0 and above, IOS 9.0 and above.
Thinkdiag Package Includes:
1pc x Thinkdiag OBD2 unit
1pc x User Manual