LAUNCH X431 Creader Elite CRE205 OBD2 Scanner / ABS SRS Diagnostic Tools / 5 Reset Function / Auto VIN Scan / 10 Language / Support Wifi One-Click Lifetime Free Update
CRE205 Support Langauge :
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified
Why to choose LAUNCH Creader Elite CRE205?
1. Smart (Auto-Detect) Diagnosis: Once the tool and the vehicle are properly connected, the system starts auto-detect process. Once the whole process is successfully finisned, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated.
2. Manual Diagnosis: If Auto-Detect failure occurs, manual diagnosis is also available. Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graphand Merged).
3. OBD ll Diagnosis: 10 modes of OBD ll test are supported, including EVAP,O2 Sensor, I/M Readiness, MIL Status, VIN Info, and On-board monitorstesting etc.
4. Reset function: This function allows you to perform different kinds of common specialfunctions , can choose 5 resets function as free !
5. One-Click Update: Let you update your diagnostic software and APK online.
6. Mall: This function allows you to purchase more diagnostic software with full system and full functions that are not pre-installed on this tool (this function do not open now, will open later)
7. Diagnostic History: This function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can choose to view the test report or resume from the last operation, without starting from scratch.
8. Diagnostic Feedback: Use this option to submit the vehicle issue to us for analysis and troubleshooting.
9. DTC Library: Allows you to retrieve the definition of the diagnostic trouble code from the abundant DTC database.
10. Displays battery real-time voltage once properlv connected to the vehicle.
LAUNCH X431 Creader Elite CRE205 is an evolutionary smart code reader for professional technicians or DIYers. It only applies to the passenger cars with 12V battery voltage .
LAUNCH X431 Creader Elite CRE205 is specially designed to work with all OBDII compliant vehicles, including Controller Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that all 1996 and newer vehicles ( cars and light trucks ) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all American , Asian and European vehicles .
Supports ABS, SRS systems Diagnostic Function:
Diagnosis ABS System:
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
Diagnosis SRS Airbag System:
SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
With 16 Reset Functions :
You can choose 5 kinds of resets for 1 year free. After 1 year, it need US$19.95 update.
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service
Allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset
It is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
3. BAT battery service
Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Reset
Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset
Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset
Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7. IMMO Key Programming
The unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
8. ABS Bleeding
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system.
9. Sunroof Reset
The sunroof needs to be reset when the sunroof control unit have communication problem or changed.
10. Suspension Reset
Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through messages system go to suspension reset or on off.
11. Gearbox (Transmission )Reset
Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
12. AFS Headlamp Reset
‘AFS’ means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don’t turn when you turn the steering wheel.
13. Injector Coding
Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Other problems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when an injector is turned off.
14. Throttle Adaptation
The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount of air entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
15. Gear Learning
The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
16. Air Level calibration
Full 10 OBD2 Function:
Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
Erasing Codes & Reset:
Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
I/M Readiness Status:
Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
View Freeze Frame Data:
Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
O2 Sensor Test:
Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
On-Board Monitor Test:
Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
Read Vehicle Information:
Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Auto VIN Scan function
VIN scan quick test and manual diagnosis are available.support all system diagnosis of passenger car.
This Function allows you to subscribe other vehciles diagnostic software and reset software that are not pre-installed on the tool.
All Diagnostic sofware in the mall covers full systems and full functions (Excluding online programming and coding etc). Different Vehicle software is tagged with different price.
( Pls note: this function does not open now, but do not worry, it will open soon).
1. Live Data in Graph – Displays the parameter in waveform graphs.
2. Diagnostic Record – If a user records the runing paramters or waveform graphs while reading data steam, it will be saved as diagnostic records and appear under this tab.
3. Diagnostic Report – This module stores all diagnostic reports generated in process of vehicle diagnosis.
4. DTC Library – This option enables you to retrieve the detailed description of certain DTC from the local DTC database.
5. Feedback – This item allows you to feedback your diagnostic problems to launch company for analysis and troubleshooting.
6. Screen Capture – you can keep the data fast and direct as you want.
Lifetime Freee Update, WIFI one-lick Update.
CRE205 Technical Specifications:
Screen: 4 inch Touch Screen with a resolution of 480*480
CPU: 4-core 1.3 GHz Processor
Memory: 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM
Wifi: 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
OBDII input voltage range: 9-18V
Working Temperature: -10 to 50 °C (14 to 122 °F )
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F )
CRE205 Packing List:
1pc * LAUNCH X431 Creader Elite CRE205 Main unit
1pc * USB Cable
2pcs * Manual book