Launch X431 SmartLink B and C 2-In-1 Remote Diagnostic Device (Vehicle Data Link Connector)
The SmartLink Remote Diagnostics System is a newly developed powerful service system dedicated to remote vehicle diagnosis and service. In this system, SmartLink B (Business), as a SmartLink Service Provider, can accept remote repair orders issued by SmartLink C users (SmartLink Service Subscriber) via SmartLink Service Platform . The SmartLink B applies to vehicles that comply with CAN/ DoIP/ CAN FD/ J2534 diagnostic protocol standard.
The SmartLink B system consists of the following two parts:
- SmartLink Service Platform – For binding the SmartLink B dongles and accepting the remote repair orders.
- SmartLink B Dongle – Works with the compatible diagnostic tool to perform diagnosis of the vehicle connected to the SmartLink C dongle.
1. Compatible with LAUNCH tools, OE tools or any other diagnostic tools
2. SmartLink can be used not only remote diagnosis but also local diagnosis by working with LAUNCH intelligent diagnostics
3. Support more advanced protocols like J2534, DoIP, CAN FD, CAN 2.0, RP1210, D-PDU
4. Publish request and accept offer from Launch Super Remote Diagnosis Reservation Platform
Super Remote Diagnosis Solution:
SRDs is comprised of SmartLink C, SmartLink B and Cloud Platform.
The SmartLink C can be connected to the vehicle, and the SmartLink B can be connected with any diagnostic device.
The remote diagnosis will be carried out on the SmartLink platform.
Click on the link to be redirected to Launch SmartLink C for more info.
- 3.97“ Single-Touch Screen, 320 x 480
- Working Voltage: DC 9V ~ 36V
- Communication method: Ethernet
- Type B USB 2.0
- Storage: 8GB
- Memory: 256M
- Power Consumption: < 6W
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Dimension: 204 x 110 x 45 mm
SmartLink Service Platform:
SmartLink Platform is used to pair the connection between SmartLink C and SmartLink B operated with the internet browser.
SmartLink C user can post the remote diagnosis request on this platform. SmartLink B user can see the requests from their clients and accept the request to do the remote diagnosis.
The following accessory items are for reference only. For detailed items, please consult with a local agency or check the packing list supplied with the device.
- SmartLink B Dongle – For SmartLink Service Provider
- OBD II Extension Cable – Connects the dongle to the VCI of the compatible diagnostic tool
- CAT-6 Crossover Cable – Connects the dongle to the network modem
- Power Adaptor – Supplies power to the dongle through an AC outlet.